The MLAA LOCK-TRAIN has departed Melbourne and is heading North, arriving at Sydney Institute TAFE @ Ultimo in Sydney for August 2 & 3.
Like the Melbourne event, MLAA Training Director Jeremy Phillips is putting together a wonderful training program that ties in beautifully with the Trade Show, where exhibitors will display and present their associated products.
A special feature of the Sydney program will be the Building Code sessions. Much has changed in relation to the Building Codes over the years and it’s important that all locksmiths are aware of these changes.
This ‘information sharing’ session is a must for those attending.
MLAA members can attend for only $150.00 The Lock-Train will arrive in Sydney on August 2, so here is a timeline of important dates and key information to keep an eye out for:
- Week 1 (beginning Monday June 10) – Event launch & member notification
- Week 2 (beginning Monday June 17) – Member notification continues
- Week 3 (beginning Monday June 24) – Training Schedule available & Registrations open (online and hardcopy)
- Week 4 (beginning Monday July 1) – Promotion of event to continue
- Week 5 (beginning July 8) – Trade Expo only bookings open
- Week 6 (beginning Monday July 15) – Promotion of event to continue
- Week 7 (beginning Monday July 22) – Training class nominations close
- Week 8 (beginning Monday July 29) – Event week
It is going to be a great event in Sydney, so please spread the word, mark the dates in your calendar and get involved!
Official Media partner